Sunday, April 6, 2014

Autism Awareness...Jamberry Style!

You may have heard by now that April is Autism Awareness month.  Did you know that Jamberry nails has an Autism Awareness wrap?  Yup, we do, and $2 from every sale goes to the Autism Society of America!  I used it as an accent nail with Jamberry's Cardinal Lacquer...


I know that many of you have students (or children) with Autism, so I wanted to host a giveaway.  I'm raffling off a half-sheet of these Autism Awareness wraps (9 wraps total, enough for a full manicure and possibly a full pedicure too)!

Enter using the Rafflecopter below! :)


a Rafflecopter giveaway


4 comments :

  1. A useful guide to learn English. But not all the words can be learnt in such a manner, learning new words needs strategies which are not only effective in learning but retaining them in the memory forever. So be connected at www.vocabmonk.com to learn new words in a fun filled manner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this
    retrica  | sonic dash |happy wheels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm puzzled with lots of exercises. I was afraid I could not do the right time despite my hard work. I need a support person.
    http://run3play.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: redball4games.com. What about you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...